GAME OF THE NIGHT: No. 12 Indiana 81, No. 16 Iowa 78
The Hoosiers will be the outright Big Ten champions after holding off Iowa and winning on the road. Iowa had a look to tie at the end but missed it. Yogi Ferrell led Indiana with 20 points and five assists.
No. 22 Kentucky 88, Florida 79: Kentucky picked up an important win on the road to stabilize themselves and Florida lost another game while they sit on the bubble. Skal Labissiere (11 points, eight rebounds) had his best minutes in a long time while Jamal Murray and Tyler Ulis were both solid.
No. 3 Oklahoma 73, No. 19 Baylor 71: Oklahoma jumped out to a huge lead in the first half and almost collapsed in the second half. I have more on why this pattern of behavior is concerning for Oklahoma.
BUBBLE BANTER: How do Tuesday’s results factor into the bubble?
Kris Jenkins, Villanova: It didn’t take much for Villanova to run past DePaul but Jenkins had 31 points and was 11-for-18 from the floor and 8-for-14 from 3-point range in the win.
Grayson Allen, Duke: The Blue Devils got 30 points, five rebounds and five steals from the sophomore in a road win over Wake Forest. Allen was 7-for-16 from the floor and also got to the free-throw line frequently as he went 14-for-19.
OTHER TOP 25 RESULTS
- No. 3 Villanova picked up an easy win over DePaul in the Big East as Kris Jenkins went for 31 points.
- No. 4 Virginia went on the road and picked up an ACC win at Clemson as Malcolm Brogdon had 18 points.
- Getting a win in the ACC was No. 11 Louisville as they beat Georgia Tech, 56-53. Chinanu Onuaku had 17 points and 11 rebounds.
- Winning on the road in the Big Ten was No. 15 Purdue over Nebraska as Vince Edwards had 20 points.
- No. 17 Duke picked up a road win over Wake Forest in the ACC as Grayson Allen had 30, Marshall Plumlee had 13 points and 17 rebounds and Brandon Ingram had 15 points and 11 rebounds.
- No. 21 Texas A&M beat Auburn in the SEC as Danuel House went for 19 points.
OTHER NOTABLE RESULTS
- Vanderbilt won a game it couldn’t lose over Tennessee in the SEC as Wade Baldwin had 17 points, seven assists and six rebounds.
- LSU beat Missouri at home for a SEC win as Ben Simmons had 22 points, 14 rebounds and seven assists.
- Marquette beat Georgetown at home for a Big East win as Luke Fischer had 23 points and five rebounds.
- San Diego State raced past New Mexico in the Mountain West as Malik Pope scored 20 points.
- Dayton was able to hold off Richmond in the Atlantic 10 as Scoochie Smith had 26 points.
- George Washington won’t get much bubble help beating George Mason but it doesn’t hurt as Kevin Larsen and Patricio Garino each had 17 points.
- Roger Woods scored 30 points as Arkansas-Little Rock moved to 27-3 with a win over Arkansas State in the Sun Belt.
- Utah State took down Air Force in the Mountain West as Chris Smith and Jalen Moore both had 23 points.
- Central Michigan beat Ball State in a battle of the top two teams in the MAC’s West Division as Chris Fowler had 20 points.
- Kent State beat Bowling Green in the MAC as Jimmy Hall had 22 points.
- Western Michigan defeated Toledo in the MAC as Thomas Wilder and Tucker Haymond both had 18 points.
- Eastern Michigan held off Northern Illinois in the MAC as Tim Bond finished with 17 points.
- Miami of Ohio beat Buffalo in the MAC as Geovonie McKnight had 21 points.
- Ohio beat Akron in the MAC as Kwan Cheatham Jr. led with 21 points.
- UT-Arlington beat Texas State in the Sun Belt as Kaelon Wilson had 13 points.
- Florida Gulf Coast knocked off Kennesaw State in the Atlantic Sun conference tournament quarterfinals as Christian Terrell led with 15 points.
- North Florida also advanced in the Atlantic Sun quarterfinals with a win over South Carolina Upstate. Dallas Moore led with 22 points.
- Lipscomb beat Jacksonville in overtime in the Atlantic Sun quarterfinals as J.C. Hampton had 35 points.
- In the final Atlantic Sun quarterfinal, Stetson got past NJIT for the upset as Derick Newton had 28 points and 11 rebounds.
- In the first round of the Patriot League conference tournament, Navy beat Lafayette as Tilman Dunbar went for 22 points.
- Staying in the Patriot League first round, Holy Cross knocked off Loyola (MD) as Malachi Alexander had 24 points.