GAME OF THE NIGHT: No. 14 West Virginia at No. 13 Iowa State, 9:00 p.m.
This is a big game for both teams. The Mountaineers have lost three of their last five games, including a mollywhopping on Saturday at the hands of Florida. Their only two wins during that stretch came against Kansas State and TCU, and they will be without Jonathan Holton. Iowa State, on the other hand, had won four straight games before heading down to Texas A&M, where they were handed a double-digit loss by the Aggies. Iowa State is just one game out of first place in the conference, but with a loss to Texas on the road and a home loss to Baylor already, the Cyclones will be in a bad spot when it comes to the Big 12 regular season title with another home loss.
FIVE THINGS TO WATCH FOR
- No. 22 Indiana will head up to Michigan in a battle between two teams that have rolled to a combined 15-3 record in the Big Ten with one truly notable win between the two of them. We’ll get a chance to see if these two are “real” tonight.
- No. 20 Kentucky looked like the real deal when they lost at No. 4 Kansas over the weekend. What will happen tonight, when they head back out on the road to take on Tennessee?
- The biggest bubble game of the night will be played in Indianapolis: Georgetown at Butler at 7:00 p.m.
- Duke has lost four of their last five games, will still be playing without Amile Jefferson and heads to Georgia Tech tonight, where the Yellow Jackets have been a tough out this season.
- The nation’s No. 1 team, Oklahoma, is at home against TCU tonight. What does Buddy Hield have in store for us?
THE REST OF THE TOP 25
- No. 11 Providence at DePaul, 9:00 p.m.
- No. 25 South Carolina at Georgia, 7:00 p.m.