GAME OF THE DAY: No. 16 Providence at No. 4 Villanova, 1:00 p.m.
It was supposed to be played yesterday, but with Winter Storm Jonas dropping two feet of snow on the Eastern Seaboard, the Big East delayed the tip for 24 hours. This should end up being a terrific matchup, as the best team in the Big East will square off against the league’s best player.
FIVE THINGS TO WATCH FOR
- Earlier this month, No. 9 Iowa went into West Lafayette, erased a 19 point deficit and knocked off No. 22 Purdue. The Boilermakers will look to get their revenge against the Big Ten leaders.
- No. 8 SMU will put their perfect record on the line at Temple in a noon tip. The Mustangs are in a tough spot here, as this game was also delayed by the storm.
- Virginia Tech has proven to be a tough out at home this season, and No. 2 North Carolina will be the next team to try their luck against the Hokies.
- No. 21 USC will be looking to bounce-back from a loss at Oregon during the week when they head to Corvallis to take on Oregon State.
- In another game that was postponed due to the storm, Syracuse will be paying a visit to No. 13 Virginia on Sunday night.