GAME OF THE NIGHT: No. 21 USC at Oregon, 9:00 p.m.
USC has been the most impressive team in the Pac-12 to date this season, coming one blown 22-point lead away from sitting all alone atop the conference standings. Their home win over No. 12 Arizona was impressive, as was their win at UCLA last week, and they’ll be tested against tonight as they make the trip up to Eugene to take on an Oregon team that many still think can win the outright Pac-12 regular season title. USC doesn’t need to “prove” themselves at this point, but that wouldn’t make a win over the Ducks any less impressive.
FIVE THINGS TO WATCH FOR
- Neither Gonzaga or Saint Mary’s are as good as they have been in past season, but they are archrivals, the two best teams in the WCC and squaring off in Moraga tonight at 11:00 p.m.
- No. 12 Arizona is the favorite in the Pac-12 until they are mathematically eliminated from the race, but they will be tested at Stanford, as the Cardinals have been one of the bigger surprises in college hoops in league play. That game tips at 11:00 p.m.
- It will be another road tilt for No. 23 Kentucky. They play at Arkansas at 7:00 p.m.
- Purdue beat Rutgers by 50 in Piscataway the other night. Tonight, No. 9 Iowa pays a visit to Rutgers. The game tips at 7:00 p.m. Will it still be in doubt by 7:15 p.m.?
- Cal will play their first game without Tyrone Wallace, who broke his hand this week, at 9:00 p.m. as they host Arizona State.
- Memphis at Cincinnati, 7:00 p.m.
- Ohio State at No. 22 Purdue, 9:00 p.m.