GAME OF THE NIGHT: Michigan at No. 16 Iowa, 4:30 p.m.
From Rob Dauster’s Weekend Preview:
Michigan is coming off of a huge win over No. 3 Maryland at home on Tuesday night, but they’ll be on the road on Sunday afternoon to take on No. 16 Iowa. It’s unclear if the Wolverines will be with or without Caris LeVert, who is still battling a left foot injury.
FIVE THINGS TO WATCH FOR:
1. No. 13 Virginia bounced back from a rough week on Tuesday when they knocked off No. 8 Miami at home. The prior week the Cavaliers had lost a pair of road games to Virginia Tech and Georgia Tech, giving them their third true road loss of the season. Virginia will play on the road at Florida State at 6:30 p.m.
2. No. 4 Michigan State will try to bounceback from the embarrassing effort against Iowa earlier this week when they go on the road to face Wisconsin at 1:30 p.m. Denzel Valentine has been back for two games for the Spartans but hasn’t looked like the same player while the Badgers could really use a home win over a top-ranked opponent.
3. Trying to stay unbeaten will be No. 10 SMU as they go on the road at Tulane. The 16-0 Mustangs have an important home game against Houston on Tuesday, so they’ll have to avoid overlooking the Green Wave.
4. An intriguing night is taking shape in the Pac-12 as Oregon plays at Colorado and Oregon State plays at Utah. With the league being wide open and all four teams fighting for the postseason, these are two games to keep track of.
5. NBCSN will have an Atlantic 10 contest going as George Mason travels to Saint Louis at 3 p.m.
CLICK HERE to watch this game on NBC Sports Live Extra Sunday afternoon.
OTHER NOTABLE GAMES
- Creighton at DePaul, 1:00 p.m.
- Connecticut at Houston, 2:00 p.m.
- Indiana State at Wichita State, 4:00 p.m.