GAME OF THE NIGHT: Gardner-Webb at LSU, 7:00 p.m.
There really isn’t all that much to get excited about tonight, but the Tigers get Craig Victor back tonight meaning that, for the first time all season long, they will be at full strength. So … what will they look like? LSU is 4-4 on the season with losses to Marquette, N.C. State, Charleston and Houston and exactly no noteworthy wins, unless you consider Atlantic Sun favorite North Florida a quality win.
FIVE THINGS TO WATCH FOR
- Tulane will pay a visit to No. 11 North Carolina tonight for the first game that the Tar Heels will have played since losing at Texas over the weekend.
- High Point visiting N.C. State will give Wolfpack fans a chance to see John Brown play. Brown is one of the most exciting mid-major players in college basketball.
- Arizona State’s visit to UNLV was a lot more intriguing before Savon Goodman was ruled out of the lineup. If the Runnin’ Rebels are going to be as good as they are supposed to be this year, they should run away with this one.
- Mississippi State at Florida State will give us a chance to see some of the most talented freshmen in the country in Malik Newman and FSU’s trio of talented guards.
- Arkansas-Little Rock at Central Arkansas: UALR is still undefeated. Does that run end of the road tonight?
THE REST OF THE TOP 25
- Northern Arizona at No. 13 Arizona, 10:00 p.m.
- Hardin-Simmons at No. 16 Baylor, 8:00 p.m.
- Nicholls State at No. 18 SMU, 8:00 p.m.
- Kennesaw State at No. 19 Louisville, 7:00 p.m.
- Northern Illinois at Ohio State, 7:00 p.m.
- Savannah State at Utah, 8:00 p.m.