No. 11 North Carolina 96, Tulane 72: Playing without Kennedy Meeks, the Tar Heels had an impressive second-half push to run past Tulane. Brice Johnson had 25 points and 10 rebounds while Marcus Paige had 16 points, seven assists and no turnovers.
Arkansas-Little Rock 77, Central Arkansas 54: Moving to 9-0 on the season was Arkansas-Little Rock as they cruised past lowly in-state Central Arkansas. The Trojans are 5-0 on the road with wins at San Diego State, Tulsa and DePaul. Marcus Johnson Jr. had 16 points to lead the scoring for Arkansas-Little Rock.
Arizona State 66, UNLV 55: A very good second half gave the Sun Devils a quality road win in Las Vegas as they won,41-18, over the final 20 minutes.
Cat Barber, N.C. State: The Wolfpack point guard buried a ridiculous 3-pointer at the buzzer to beat High Point. Barber had 26 points, six assists, five rebounds and no turnovers.
Make sure to check out video of Barber’s shot here.
Ben Moore and Jordan Tolbert, SMU: The frontcourt duo was dominant for No. 18 SMU in a win over Nicholls State. Moore had 22 points, 15 rebounds and eight assists while Tolbert had 18 points and 23 rebounds.
Trey Davis, UMass: Scoring 40 points in an overtime win over New Orleans, the senior guard had a huge night. He was 18-for-20 from the free-throw line.
Kevin Punter, Tennessee: The guard had 24 points, five rebounds and five assists in a win over Florida Atlantic.
THE REST OF THE TOP 25
- No. 13 Arizona had an easy win over Northern Arizona as Mark Tollefsen had 19 points.
- No. 16 Baylor defeated a non-DI opponent in Hardin-Simmons as Johnathan Motley had 23 points and six rebounds.
- No. 19 Louisville rolled past Kennesaw State as Damion Lee had 18 points and Chinanu Onuaku had 16 points. Donovan Mitchell did this:
OTHER NOTABLE OUTCOMES
- Ben Simmons had 11 points and 12 rebounds and Keith Hornsby had 14 points as LSU beat Gardner-Webb.
- Florida State used a second-half run to get past Mississippi State as Dwayne Bacon had 20 points.
- Ohio State pulled away late as Jae’Sean Tate (17 points, 10 rebounds) and Keita Bates-Diop (14 points, 10 rebounds) both had double-doubles in a win over Northern Illinois.
- Utah ran by Savannah State as Kyle Kuzma had 18 points and five assists.
- Alabama defeated Winthrop as Justin Coleman had 18 points in the win.
- Charles Buggs and Carlos Morris each had 14 points to help lead Minnesota past Chicago State.
- South Florida had five players in double-figures as Jahmal McMurray led with 22 points in a win over Jacksonville.
- Texas Tech won against South Dakota State as Toddrick Gotcher had 17 points.
- Houston improved to 7-1 as Devonta Pollard had 16 points and eight rebounds in a win over North Carolina Central.
- East Carolina had 21 points from B.J. Tyson and 20 points and seven rebounds from Caleb White in a win over UNC Wilmington.
- New Mexico topped New Mexico State as Elijah Brown had 20 points and Tim Williams added 18 points.
- Duquesne moved to 9-2 with a win over South Carolina State as Micah Mason had 20 points.
- Richmond had 27 points from T.J. Cline and Terry Allen had 22 points and 13 rebounds as the Spiders beat Old Dominion.
- UAB had 22 points from Dirk Williams as they cruised past South Carolina Upstate.
- Missouri State had 27 points from Camyn Boone in a win over Oral Roberts.