The Bulldogs came into Cambridge and avenged a home-court loss to the Crimson. Yale heads home to host Dartmouth, which overcame a 24-point deficit on Friday night. Win and Yale is in the NCAA tournament for the first time since 1962. If Harvard can beat Brown at home and get some help from the Big Green, we’ll have a playoff for the Ivy League title, first time since 2012.
Murray State 80, Morehead State 77: The Racers almost had their NCAA tournament hopes dashed. Luckily, Murray State has one of the best mid-major players in Cameron Payne. Racers overcame a double-digit deficit and has now won 25 in a row.
Northern Iowa 71, Bradley 46: This is a lopsided final score, but Bradley was actually up in the second half. Northern Iowa advancing along with Wichita State will continue to put some bubble teams at ease. As long as the Panthers and Shockers meet in the championship games, no bids can be stolen.
Cameron Payne, Murray State: The point guard saved Murray State’s season, scoring 11 of his 25 in the final eight minutes with his team trailing by 10.
Javarez Willis and Maurice Daly Ndour, Ohio: Miami (OH) scored 65 points. Willis and Daly Ndour combined for 61 in Ohio’s 30-point win. Willis had 34 points while Daly Ndour registered a double-double of 27 points and 11 boards.
Big South’s top seeds: Charleston Southern, the top seed in the Big South, was upset by No. 9 Longwood. Later in the day, No. 2 High Point was knocked off by Gardner-Webb in overtime. But what do you expect from a conference that had a seven-way tie for first-place last month.
Harvard’s offense: The Crimson missed two-thirds of their shots, including a 2-for-17 performance from beyond the arc. Harvard now needs help if it wants to get back into the NCAA tournament, as Yale is in the driver’s seat.
- No. 8 Wichita State 56, Southern Illinois 45
- No. 11 Northern Iowa 71, Bradley 46
- No. 25 Murray State 80, Morehead State 77
- Princeton 66, Cornell 53
- UIC 72, Oakland 69
- Dartmouth 75, Brown 69
- Penn 54, Columbia 46
- Western Michigan 74, Central Michigan 62
- Buffalo 77, Bowling Gren 75
- Ohio 95, Miami (OH) 65
- Eastern Michigan 85, Toledo 59
- Northern Illinois 71, Ball State 67 (OT)
- Kent State 79, Akron 77
- Elon 74, Towson 69
- Gardner-Webb 72, High Point 71 (OT)
- Illinois State 71, Evansville 67
- UNC Greensboro 81, Samford 76
- Winthrop 67, Radford 66
- Longwood 68, Charleston Southern 60
- Arkansas-Pine Bluff 94, Mississippi Valley State 75
- Yale 62, Harvard 52
- Coastal Carolina 74, UNC Asheville 57
- Charleston 56, Drexel 48
- Baylor 77, Texas Tech 74
- San Francisco 62, Pacific 58
- Belmont 53, Eastern Kentucky 52
- Santa Clara 85, Loyola Marymount 54