– You will want to keep a running tab on the following link. It’s the “Circle of March” from Rush The Court. It’s pretty self-explanatory. But it’s also also pretty awesome
– When court-storming goes wrong: Technical foul assessed to fans costs Delaware State the game. Since February 1st, six of the Hornet’s games have been won in the final minute or in overtime. They had won four of the previous five.
– Former-Jayhawk Marcus Morris was cited for misdemeanor battery while in Lawrence for the Kansas/Missouri game over the weekend
– Keiton Page doesn’t get nearly the credit he deserves. But Tyshawn Taylor is trying to change that
– Speaking of Tyshawn Taylor, can we stop doubting him already? C.J. Moore explains why Taylor feeds off of doubt
– Missouri head coach Frank Haith is cooperating with the NCAA on Miami’s latest violation probe. The most recent turbulance centers around big man Reggie Johnson, who was declared ineligible prior to Miami’s game against Florida State on Sunday because his family received improper benefits. Haith spent seven years at Miami before taking the job at Missouri this past offseason. Can the Hurricanes still earn a bid if Johnson isn’t able to suit up again?
– It’s official: Kansas has won it’s eight consecutive Big-XII title. Something like that is just unheard of in the current state of college athletics
– What’s the opposite of a Bubble Watch? A breakdown of the one-bid leagues
– Notre Dame looked pretty bad against Georgetown last year. But not everyone is sold on them yet
– In his latest edition of “Hoop Thoughts”, Seth Davis explains why Marquette is deserving of the “elite” billing
– For some bizarre reason, North Carolina’s athletic director is in favor of expanding the NCAA Tournament to 128 teams. His argument is that not a large enough percentage of the college basketball landscape gets a chance to compete in the postseason. How many teams don’t make it out of the N.I.T’s first round? You want all those teams in March Madness?
– Wake Forest’s athletic director has a ton of faith in head coach Jeff Bzdelik, and is excited for a bright future
– Gregg Doyel does not believe that John Calipari’s greatness can be measured by just National Championships
– Speaking of Kentucky, John Calipari doesn’t think Michael Kidd-Gilchrist needs another season in college
– Gary Parrish explains why no mid-major team (Except Murray State) can think that a tournament bid is guaranteed
– The Ohio Valley Conference Tournament begins this week. CBS provides a succinct preview of the events
– Bruce Weber has the hottest seat in the country. But there are a few other Big Ten coaches that might start to feel the heat this postseason
– The big game out west tonight is between Weber State and Montana for the Big Sky regular season championship
– The definitive case for Seth Greenberg as head coach of Virginia Tech
– Duke’s Josh Hairston will miss tonight’s game against Wake Forest because of an injury after suffering a laceration below his right eye against Virginia Tech this past weekend
– Jason Lisk provides the ideal kind of bracket analysis: light on numbers, heavy on information