– Matt Norlander provides a whimsical recap of his first visit to the Palestra. If you are a fan of fantastic game atmospheres and historic venues, this is a must-read
– I don’t always read bubble watches, but when I do, I read Andy Glockner’s
– The MWC and C-USA are going to merge. Which side will reap the benefits on the hardwood? Ryan Greene provides the answer
– Some great expansionocalypse candidate ideas for the new MWC/C-USA alliance
– The good people at Kentucky Sports Radio provide a rather-hilarious rendition of “An Idiots Guide to College Basketball”
– A good-read on Wisconsin’s Ryan Evans. Primarily a defensive-stopper, the senior guard is starting to put it all together during his final season
– A must-read study on home court advantages in he Atlantic Coast Conference
– If you’re itching to watch some college basketball during the work day, ESPNU will be airing a live stream of Kentucky’s afternoon practice today
– Shannon Russell wrote a marvelous article about Xaiver’s Andre Walker. (Make sure you take the time to read this)
– WAC Commissioner Karl Benson is set to step down from his post in order to take the same job in the Sun Belt Conference
– Of course the Big-XII isn’t worried about the Mizzou/Texas A&M departures. Why worry at all when you get to welcome in TCU’s juggernaut hoops program?
– Speaking of TCU, senior guard Hank Thorns dropped a career-high 32 points last night as the Frogs knocked off UNLV 102-97
– It’s quite possible that Pittsburgh and Syracuse join the ACC before the ’12-’13 season
– An interesting-read on the best bench players in the Big-Ten and The ACC. Sure, these guys don’t raise a lot of eyebrows now, but were Jeff Withey and Henry Sims doing that last season?
– Jon Templon provides some fun facts about the NEC
– Florida forward Will Yeguete could sit out for another week due to a concussion he received from a nasty fall during the Tennessee game over the weekend
– Villanova guard Maalik Wayns is still questionable for tonight’s game at South Florida due to a sprained MCL
– Andy Bottoms tries to break down the CAA standings. After last night’s dandy between George Mason and Virginia Commonwealth, the race is anybody’s to win
– Speaking of the CAA, what can we really expect from the new NBC Sports television deal?
– ESPN’s Robbie Pickeral provides some great knowledge about Miami’s massive center Reggie Johnson
– UConn big-man Tyler Olander is the latest Husky to lash out at fans using social media
– If I was a fan of a Pac-12 team, I’d be looking towards next season too
– Starting next season, the Big Sky will hold a 7-team conference tournament that will be held at regular season champion’s home arena