mmpmsofj

Wake Forest fans take out another anti-Jeff Bzdelik ad

A portion of the Wake Forest fan base has been anything but quiet about their desire for Jeff Bzdelik to look elsewhere for employment.

After running an ad in the student newspaper last Friday calling for Bzdelik to be fired, the students paid for an ad to be printed on the front page of today’s sports section:

source:

source:

That same group also bought FireBz.com, a site dedicated solely to trying to find a way to get Bzdelik fired.

It will be interesting, as we head into the throes of the coaching carousel, to see whether or not Wake Forest decides to make a coaching change. As much as Bzdelik has struggled in his tenure with the school, there were some nice moments with this year’s team. They beat NC State and they beat Miami by 15. There are wins over Florida State and Xavier as well. The 13-17 record overall and his 6-12 record in the ACC are by no means impressive, but it will be interesting to see if it is enough to earn him another season.

(Images via Luke DeCock)

You can find Rob on twitter @RobDauster.

UNLV’s Stephen Zimmerman out with a knee injury

UNLV forward Stephen Zimmerman Jr. shoots against San Diego State during an NCAA college basketball game Saturday, Jan. 30, 2016, in Las Vegas. (L.E. Baskow/Las Vegas Sun via AP)
(L.E. Baskow/Las Vegas Sun via AP)